Monday, February 19, 2007
Stinkin' Ears!
So this past weekend was kinda crappy for me! I had a bad ear ache all day on Saturday and Sunday. It was so bad. They say that earaches are a childhood disease... but i beg to differ. This is the third bad earache that I have had in the past three years (and I would almost consider myself an adult by now). Every time I go to a doctor they just tell me, adults don't get earaches... ha ha ha . . . very funny! Oh well... now I just can't hear much of anything out of my right ear! Dustyn is getting sick of me saying, "What?". Oh well, he'll learn to talk louder sooner or later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Okay, well although it is more common in kids it isn't unheard of for an adult to have an ear infection. And even if not an ear infection, it is most likely pain referred from somewhere else and your dr. should at least try to figure it out. I would switch Docs. Sheesh.
yeah, that is what I thought. I actually didn't go to the doctor this time... he would probably believe me and try to actually do something about it... too bad he's just too hard to get into. But that has been my past experience and I found it quite comical. Oh well.
Thanks for commenting anyhow, that was pretty fun! :)
I love blogging. haha. Who is your dr.? Mark jr.? I really need to get Mike to start his practice in Richfield. Especially if he does as well as Mark jr.
yah! Mike really should come down here... Mark Jr. is so busy and so hard to get into becuase he is the only good doctor in town! We need more good doctors in town! That would be so much fun! Mike would adjust... eventually.... you should convince him! i can start a petition for you to convince him to come to Richfield! :)
Ya so, I was talking to Mike the other day about how well he would do in Richfield, and he says he won't go to a small town until his loans are paid off. GRRR. I'm never gonna be back to Richfield. :(
Post a Comment