yummmm i wish i had some about now :)
you need to get on my blog for me. I can't get it to put up blog links or comment stuff or anything. when you get a sec you can do that for me. :) thanks
Ya, I noticed that. I wanted to leave comments on your blog a couple times, but there's no option for it.
i fixed her blog, so you can leave comments now! :)
thanks Kamie!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
yummmm i wish i had some about now :)
you need to get on my blog for me. I can't get it to put up blog links or comment stuff or anything. when you get a sec you can do that for me. :) thanks
Ya, I noticed that. I wanted to leave comments on your blog a couple times, but there's no option for it.
i fixed her blog, so you can leave comments now! :)
thanks Kamie!
Post a Comment