Friday, July 6, 2007

Maid Service at 8AM?

So the maids show up at our door wanting to clean our room at 8:00AM. I was thinking that was a little early? No? Our bodies are still on Utah time, that means it is 6:00AM. I don't get up at 6AM in Utah, so I am not getting up at 8AM in PA. Unless of course I have a reason. :)

So yesterday our door was locked and she just yelled and then went away. Today however, we must have forgot to lock our door, becuase well... she came in. Of course the lights were off and we were sleeping, so I am sure it was more akward for her than us. But I felt bad for her. I have been there and done that! But my maids were not allowed to go into a stay until 10AM and NO EARLIER! Ask Bobbie and Dany! I was mean about that, huh? :)

No comments: