I always wonder (like most bloggers do) if there are actually people out there visiting my blog... or if I just do it to humor myself. I love blogging and would do it even if no one was looking, but you always wonder if there are people that are. Long lost friends, relatives. New friends, or people in similar circumstances. Some comment, some don't. So you just never know.
I love finding new blogs and making new blogging buddies. Yeah, I may never meet them, but it's kinda fun and mysterious to have friends and know a lot about people that you will never meet. But those people can also be a huge support!
Thanks for visiting whether you comment or not. Whether I know you exist, or not. And whether I know you or not. I look forward to meeting more of you in the next year!
4 comments:
I can't actually see your poll. I can kinda see the question and I can see the spots to click on, but can't see the options at all. I think it's just the colors. But who knows.
whoops! Sorry. I forget my computer looks different than others. At least that is what I have decided. :)
I hope you can read that now! :D
Kamie, I love your blog! Keep it up. I love you guys, too!! I am really hoping that this will be your great year. Grandma Dotson
Yay, I can see it now!! Thanks.
Post a Comment