Saturday, January 12, 2008

A day in the Sun . . . Er.. Snow!

We had a good day today! We are still in SLC and have just spent the day wondering. It was great. We started out at the Salt Lake City Museum of Art. They had some really cool exhibits. I'm glad we had the opportunity to go! After that we went to the Gateway and just hung out for a few hours. Of course, mostly in the Apple Store.
I am thinking we were in there for at least an hour and maybe two. We played with the iPhones for quite some time! We are still trying to decide if that is what we want to buy. We have decided that we do need something that is multi-functional that will contain the details of our lives. I don't want to carry a planner, and I am horrible at calendars. So we are still playing with the idea for a future day. After we left Apple, we went to Verizon to check out the Samsung, LG, Verizon and Blackberry smart phones. Well, as much as I tried, I just couldn't figure them out. It was frustrating. It seems that the iPhone is far more user friendly. Who knows. Anyways . . . we also went to AT&T to see if they could tell us how good the service is in Richfield. They told us it was great. . . I am not sure if I believe them. I still haven't met anyone in Richfield with AT&T Service, so I am a little nervous about that. But they say it has "best" service where we live, so we shouldn't have any problems. Hmmm...... Who knows.

We also went to Anthropologies. I LOVE that store. It is such a fun store to window shop in! LOVE it!! We also found some great books. There is one that I would LOVE to share... but Dustyn is going to try his hand at the idea, so I will let you know soon when Dustyn is finished! :)
Of course we had to go check out the Fountains! It was a lot of fun! They still have the water on and it was snowing. Too funny!
We also went to Olive Garden and had salad and bread sticks. YUM! Soooo gooood!
After we wondered around all day, we went to Target. Perfect ending to a perfect day! :) Then we went to Rumbi for dinner.
That was our day.
Wait. . . I forgot!!! Can't forget the trash can in Famous Footwear. I think I am trusting them and avoiding that! LOL!
And my favorite sign for the day! YAY! Thanks for the fabulous instructions!!

9 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

Looks like good times!! Happy anniversary, a little late. :)

Anonymous said...

You can come visit us if you want...

Brandon

Claudia said...

Anthropologie is my favorite store too!! (I just wish it wasn't so spendy...)

DanceNplay said...

Oh how I MISS the Gateway Mall and RUMBI Island Grill! And now there's a Cheesecake Factory there! Holla! There's one to here, lol. So, I can go there whenever I want. What'd ya get?? I'm never dissapointed at Cheesecake Factory! BTW~ YES! I like the new Hungry layout! It's great!

DanceNplay said...

Ugh, I'm the worst typer! I meant ' there's one here TOO, lol..."

DanceNplay said...

Yes, Anthropology is such an awesome store...but so expensive!

Chelle said...

Your post cracks me up. I like the "rash" can. Also, DON'T trust AT&T. It was great when it WAS AT&T before Cingular bought them. Then Cingular bought them and their service went to crap. I've heard Verizon is the best.

I loved all of your pictures. Its always nice to have a fun day out. I wish I could get my guy to spend days out like that. *sigh*

Chelle said...

P.S. I have cousins in Delta and Oak City who are all on Verizon. They've all said it was the best for "small towns."

Jenny said...

I bet you are so fun to go on a trip with! Sounds like you had a good time - I'm glad. We kept Richfield warm for you while you were away.