But I am very thankful for a husband that is taking care of me. He has had to do everything for me. And I mean pretty much everything. Plus he has been cooking dinner, cleaning (at least I think, I haven't been able to get up and see all his accomplishments, but I heard him cleaning the kitchen and doing the dishes) and he is even gone now making my copies of the Sunday Program for tomorrow. I am super lucky to have him!! I am not sure I would have made it through without him. Yeah, I am pretty sure I wouldn't have.
But on a positive note, I was finally able to get up and go to the bathroom all by myself this evening. That is a HUGE improvement from that past couple of days. I think I am coming along slowly but surely. I am hoping to be up and going by Tuesday. That is a realist goal, isn't it? I sure hope so!
Dustyn, I love you lots and I am so thankful for all the help that you have given me. (Believe me, it hasn't been pretty!!) Thanks for loving me anyways and for always being there for me. You are a huge blessing in my life and I am so thankful for the opportunity that I have to be your Eternal Companion. You make even the worst times more than bearable. I love you!
6 comments:
That is too bad. How did you hurt your back?
I had to help Tony out a lot when he broke his arm, his hand couldn't move from the nerve damage and his arm was pretty worthless also. It is hard to be stuck depending on others but it is nice to have those to depend on.
It is sure amazing how much you appreciate someone when this kind of thing happens and they are able to take care of you and help provide your needs. And it really makes you feel good when you know that you have found someone who will make sacrifices for you and do things like this for you.
Dustyn is this type of person and I'm glad that you two found each other. We hope you continue to get better. Please make sure you get feeling better before you try to do anything...Love ya
I am not really sure what I did. It all started when we went Ice Fishing. I just sat too long in a bad chair, I guess. Then I thought it was getting better thru out the week - then all of a sudden it got worse. I pretty much haven't moved for 4 days. I am ready to throw my bed out the window! :) And yes, it is hard to be dependent on others, but I am so thankful Dustyn is here to take care of me and get everything for me.
Poor back! I hope it gets to feeling better soon. Kudos to Dustyn for stepping up and helping out!
Feel better! Go get a massage! I have back problems too, and that always seems to help.
I have been meaning to say hi for a while. So hi. :) back problems are no good. Wish you knew a good massage therapist that wasn't in Missouri. Oh wait you do! Take care of yourself... at least get some heat on it and TRY to stretch it. If you need me you can call. I can still rub a hurting back. in the meantime enjoy letting someone take care of you.
Post a Comment