One of these days, I am seriously going to let Bruce lose on those BEAGLES!! Are they ever going to let me get any SLEEP?? I mean I know my dog occasionally barks during the night - but it is usually at the BEAGLES!
At our house in Enoch we were literally *surrounded* by dogs. I feel your pain. I've heard that beagles are pretty noisy once they get going. They've never lost that hound dog instinct, which is too bad b/c they're so darn cute. A beagle named Uno won the Westminster Dog Show, the first time ever for a beagle.
Sorry about the dogs I hate when I can't sleep because of noise. I never hear much inside our house we have now it is brick and has double windows so maybe that helps.
3 comments:
Now you are done with all those mouse traps, set them out and you can catch the beagles!!!!!!
You have enough traps for half a dozen dogs!!!!!
At our house in Enoch we were literally *surrounded* by dogs. I feel your pain. I've heard that beagles are pretty noisy once they get going. They've never lost that hound dog instinct, which is too bad b/c they're so darn cute. A beagle named Uno won the Westminster Dog Show, the first time ever for a beagle.
Sorry about the dogs I hate when I can't sleep because of noise. I never hear much inside our house we have now it is brick and has double windows so maybe that helps.
Post a Comment