I write about random happenings in my life that I normally forget to share, or I post a video!
Oh and I forgot to say, loving the blue and wishing I was half as clever at blog appearances!
I just don't. I curb the craving by doing something else, like playing SIMS. lol I know, I'm kind of lame, but its a fun, addicting game. Although it has been a long, long time since I've played. I'm not sure how I fill my hours lately....
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I write about random happenings in my life that I normally forget to share, or I post a video!
Oh and I forgot to say, loving the blue and wishing I was half as clever at blog appearances!
I just don't. I curb the craving by doing something else, like playing SIMS. lol I know, I'm kind of lame, but its a fun, addicting game. Although it has been a long, long time since I've played. I'm not sure how I fill my hours lately....
Post a Comment