Richfield has the BEST 4th ever! We are going to ST. George this year on the afternoon of the 4th to watch my cousins in a play at Tuachahn. I'm excited to see the play, but sad to miss the Richfield fireworks etc.
Kamie, Ok... you are never going to believe who this is! I can not believe that I found you blog site! It's you long lost roommate from Snow College, Heidi! I am soooo excited that I found you again! I have not talked to you in so long! I just can't tell you how happy I am that I can talk to you again!!!! Stop by my blog site ok... www.thefrehner5family.blogspot.com I hope to hear from you soon!!
9 comments:
are you doing anything fun for the 4th or is this your FAVORITE holiday????
We are just doing the usual traditions, but the 4th of July of my most favorite holiday of all. I love it!
Me too Sister!!! :) Favorite Holiday...almost :)
So which is your most favorite? ;)
Richfield has the BEST 4th ever! We are going to ST. George this year on the afternoon of the 4th to watch my cousins in a play at Tuachahn. I'm excited to see the play, but sad to miss the Richfield fireworks etc.
I love the 4th of July, too. We will be in Richfield for it. Yay! Maybe we'll bump in to you!
Kamie, Ok... you are never going to believe who this is! I can not believe that I found you blog site! It's you long lost roommate from Snow College, Heidi! I am soooo excited that I found you again! I have not talked to you in so long! I just can't tell you how happy I am that I can talk to you again!!!! Stop by my blog site ok... www.thefrehner5family.blogspot.com
I hope to hear from you soon!!
oh my gosh...I LOVE the looks of your new blog! Totally hip and different! Your awesome kamie!
LOVE your new header!! so cute!!
Post a Comment