Saturday, July 19, 2008

Flaming Gorge

So we are at Flaming Gorge for our family vacation. We got here this afternoon and got our tent all set up and ready for a week of fun. Tonight Dustyn and I were in charge of dinner. We decided to make Hawaiian Haystacks and they were super yummy! Now we are out on the boat fishing. Of course Dustyn and I forgot our licenses so we are just chillin'. Apparently I get service up here so I thought I would post a blog telling ya'll why I am MIA. I haven't caught up on anyone's blog though. I mean afterall I am on vacation! But I'll talk to ya'll in about a week!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

YEAH for blogging! I am glad you are having a great time. Too bad you forgot your fishing licenses! I was hoping you were going to catch the BIG one this year!!!

Anonymous said...

To bad you can't find a place close by to purchase a day lincense (i knwo they are expensive) IN Texas my husband got all his lincenses for free

Jenni

The Barclay Family said...

Have fun on your vacation!!

The Thurber's said...

A vacation sounds fantastic

Chelle said...

Have fun at Flaming George! ;P

Be safe and live it up. :)

Trevor said...

I just wanted to say that I love the layout and style of your blog. One of these days, I need to update the look of mine.

Skybob said...

Wow, sounds like fun!

dust and kam said...

Luckily we only forgot them that one time out on the boat. And no. I caught ONE small mouth bass. That's it. No big fish caught this year. :P But we had a lot of fun!

Shell said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. I LOVE hawaiian haystacks they are the best. Maybe I will have to make them for dinner.