~Let's not forget the mice. Ew. Bad year.
~Tonight Dustyn made dinner. Nice! Steak, potato/squash, and green beans. I have the best husband ever.
~I am totally not looking forward to tomorrow (wisdom teeth), in fact, I am panicking a little. I suppose I will survive.
~I really am wanting satellite more than ever. Too many shows on that I would like to watch. But I am all about a DVR/Tivo so I can watch them when I want, otherwise, it's just not going to happen.
~So anyone tried out Plurk.com? It's totally entertaining, but just another time waster. Ha ha. There is really no point or reason for it, just entertainment. :)
~I am not a nap taker, at all. Lately, I have had a lot of naps. Weird. I think I have been sleeping too much and making myself tired? Who knows, but it's annoying.
~I had a lot of random thoughts in my head. Now, nothing.
~I bought me a new pair of pants from Target. The button on the pants broke before I ever even got to wear them. I hate that. I bought them online and have yet to return them. Maybe I will get a chance this weekend when we are up north.
~My brother-in-law, Brandon, is going through the Temple this weekend! I am so excited for him. We are proud of you Brandon!
~On Friday we totally organized and went through everything in the garage. It feels good to have it done. I love the feeling of accomplishing something. It's the best! I just hate getting to that point. Next is our guest room. Not excited for that one. It's the junk collector room in our house. :P
~On Saturday we went to the BYU vs. Wyoming game with the youth in our ward. It was pretty fun, but very, very warm. Did I mention, warm? Last year Dustyn won two stadium seat things (you know, the ones you clamp on to the bench. They provide cushion and a back). It was nice to use them for once! They made it much more enjoyable.
~Thanks for all the nice comments about the header. I know it's not October yet, but I just have to use it now because it has one of my favorite quotes. I love it. I have to enjoy it while I can!
~These are mostly for Michelle (and any other "Hottie House" fans), but maybe someone else will get a laugh out of some of them. All are direct quotes from the Hottie House.
Miss Peterson: What happens if you don't brush your teeth?
Random 1st Grader: Your teeth get all moldy.
It's okay, I'm not hurting inside. -kamie
I want your breakfast. -amber
Your freedom ends where my nose begins. -professor jordan
Are you sure? -amber
I want a space filler. -michelle
A cat-eyed bug-fish. -kamie
My dating life is not productive, it's just funny. -zach
Adam: Want to come shred paper tonight?
Kamie: Oh... is that what they call it these days.
Ya know what? Get stuffed. -michelle
No kiss... no commit. -zach
In dance class: To dance well and to sing well is to be well educated. -Plato
Michelle: Well, I'm screwed.
Some Girl: Where is this relationship going?
Blair: Right now, or 40 seconds ago?
I have gas. -cody
He's achin' for your bacon. -lance
Oh poop squish. -adam
Come on booger girl. -jeff
It's either nothing like she said, or totally different. -adam
Amber to Jolene: Just go... What do you have to lose?
Mom Shakespear: Her reputation! Her virginity!
I've got ankle-tunnel. -kamie
What's not to love? -michelle
Umm... I recommend you take that out, right now! -kamie
Don't go smeadal! -lance
It doesn't stop... but it didn't keep going. Know what I mean? -adam
Yo, yo. Check it out. You play something here and I'll play something here. -mike to jeff while playing the keyboard
Sounds fattening... Yum!! -adam
Your addicted. -jeff
I like it cuz it's nice to me and it does what I want. -brittany about O-Chem
A lot of the worlds problems are solved by poking. -andy
(Looking at clearance rack) Wow! Those are ugly.
Apparently everyone else thought they were too. -kamie
13 comments:
Sorry about having your wisdom teeth out tomorrow. I HATE dental work. (I have 2 brother-in-laws who are dentists or I would say I hate dentists) I hope it goes as well as mine did. It was actually very easy for me, I will keep my fingers crossed.
Couldnt you just sew on another button lol?
Good luck for the teeth! It's really not so bad and you'll be ok!
We had mice living in a box beside our bird cage this winter. We just moved it and found them all. We'd regularly been seeing two who prefered to live IN the birds cage but there were many more! Flynn was outside with us when we moved the cage and he caught one!!! EWW, so glad I wasnt home. Not that I'm scared of mice but because it would have been left to me to wrench it out of the dogs mouth half alive and put it out of it's misery and instead, Alf did it lol.
I WISH I could take naps, oh to find the time!
"is going through the temple"...I assume this doesnt mean literally walking through it coz well, that wouldnt really be something to be proud of him about so is it some kind of initiation thing?
Good luck with having your wisdom teeth out. That's no fun! Just take advantage of the recovery...and take more naps!! lol
I had my wisdom teeth out when I was a senior. Dr. Ted did it-- I didn't like the shots, but the rest of it wasn't too bad. They let me keep the teeth! I still have them in a little jar-- they're actually pretty cool. Are they putting you out, or will you be awake for it? I was awake, which I swear helped reduce the swelling. Also, are you allergic to any medications? Just make sure you know what they're giving you if they give you a prescription. I found out through my wisdom teeth experience that I don't tolerate penicillin well.
I need to teach Bradley how to make a good dinner like that!
Sorry about the mice/moths. Our cats usually take care of both. :)
I had the button break on a pair of jeans, too. SO annoying!
I like the candy corns. And I hope I didn't sound rude with the comment about your blog title. I realized after I posted it that maybe it sounded that way, but it was JMO. You could have left it if you wanted to.
Oh my gosh, I'm still laughing. Do you still have the quote wall paper thing? Wow...good memories. I totally forgot about a lot of those.
I wish I could give you encouragment about the wisdom teeth, but I don't want to give you false hope. haha. Just kidding. As far as getting them taken out it just takes a long time. At least mine did. It's the swelling and pain afterwards that totally sucked for me. Just make sure they give you drugs. :) Maybe you will be lucky like most of my siblings who had no swelling at all. I got made fun off though, cause I looked like a chipmunk...for weeks. They say if you take Ibuprofin before surgery (can't remember if it's the day before or hours before) then you won't have all the swelling. It didn't work for me.
Dr. Ted did mine too. And the shots really did suck. I think that was the most painful part. Good luck, I will say a special prayer for you. :) If it makes you feel better, I went to the dentist and they found 3 cavities and I was informed that the root of my front tooth was like swiss cheese (due to past trauma) and it would break off soon. I have to get it pulled and an implant put in. I honestly think I'd rather have my wisdom teeth taken out.
Yes, Michelle, I still have the paper thingy. I pulled it out the other day when we were cleaning the garage because I wanted to post them.
I will answer all your questions later. :) I am off. Wish me good luck. :P
I know I am freaking out for NO REASON!
Hey Kamie, hope that everything goes well with your wisdom teeth. Do you remember when I got mine out. My mom wouldn't let me see you because I was so high from the drugs, so I started bawling and Jason (my little brother who was probably ten) called you for me. Then you brought me a bucket of German Chocolate ice cream from the Ideal Dairy. Wish I was there to return the favor. Really! You were/are the best!
Good luck Kam! Everything should be fine!! You are too funny with all your randomness!
Sorry about the wisdom teeth, and the moths. We live close to Antelope Island so we have thousands of mosquitos.... I hate them!!! I always love reading your random thoughts, it makes me laugh after a long day with 7 year olds!
Sorry, this isn't the best way to let you know how much we are thinking of you!! I don't think you would feel like talking or visitors...I hate to think about you having to go through the pain of getting your wisdom teeth pulled. I feel so thankful I don't have the wisdom most people have!
I do hope you are doing okay and not in tooo much pain! please call dad or I if you need anything!
Love ya,
MoM
Hope are you feeling alright! Let us know how things are. Are you coming up Friday night or Sat morning early? j/c let us know if you want to stay here or whatnot. Talk to you later. Get better!
So...how did it go??? Do you have plenty of ice cream? I hope it wasn't a terrible experience and I hope you don't look like a chipmunk. :)
Thanks for all the well wishes! You guys are awesome!
Heather: it is the rivet kind. I really could just sew in a normal button though. Hmm... And mice: EW, ew, ew. I wish I could give you the time to take naps. :) I have too much idle time.
Nicole: Ha ha. Remember the time that you had your wisdom teeth out and then tried to apply chapstick. I still laugh. Ha ha ha.
Post a Comment