Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Safari hates me today!

I have been trying to redo all my blog links. Safari is totally not working with me. I get almost all of the links on the list and Safari unexpectedly quits before I can save it. It's quite annoying. I have almost finished the family section about 5 times when it quits. It is a pain to save after every link, but I think that is what I am going to have to do. Ugh. Don't hate me Safari. I still like you! ;)

**edit** Dustyn reads this and says, "You mean Safari hates you ONLY today?"  Nope.  He's right. Safari hates me everyday. But today it really hated me.

2 comments:

sarah said...

heeehe! I can see it (but barely, uh. white on white?)

:)

dust and kam said...

I wanted it to be subtle! :) So it is snowing in the pics, you know! :)