Good times, good times.
You wore your Twilight shirt!!!Looks like you had an awesome time on your cruise.You follow a butt-load of blogs, btw...did you realize that?
LOVE the black dress! you look STUNNING! love all the other pictures too! I am still totally jealous you even went on that cruise with out me!!! I am so glad you guys had a blast! I knew you would. Did you end up getting sick at all??
How did you make us all look so chubby in the photos? You'd have thought all we done on that ship was EAT?
Looks sooooo fun! Im jealous :)
Love it! You guys are so cute together.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Good times, good times.
You wore your Twilight shirt!!!
Looks like you had an awesome time on your cruise.
You follow a butt-load of blogs, btw...did you realize that?
LOVE the black dress! you look STUNNING!
love all the other pictures too! I am still totally jealous you even went on that cruise with out me!!!
I am so glad you guys had a blast! I knew you would. Did you end up getting sick at all??
How did you make us all look so chubby in the photos? You'd have thought all we done on that ship was EAT?
Looks sooooo fun! Im jealous :)
Love it! You guys are so cute together.
Post a Comment