Friday, March 20, 2009

This is Van....


She is one of my e-bff Evonne's daughter. Isn't she too cute? I love it.
Here's the deal. She is entered into a Kiddieokee contest to win a Backyard Playground. This is where you come in. We need you to vote!

If you would like to vote for Van, go here and vote for contestant #20. She is listed in the 2-4 year old group. Once you vote, 97.1 ZHT will send you an email to verify your vote. You have to verify it in order for it to count. Voting ends on April 2nd at 12:00PM.

Thank you so much! I really hope Van wins the playground set! You rock Van!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So, do you know Evonne in real life? Love her to bits and pieces.

Unknown said...

oh em gee! I seriously got chills when I saw you did a post! You have NO IDEA what this means to me! Aaah! I love you, really! If we win will you make the trip up for the backyard bash?

Heather said...

My vote has now been made official!

That was so cute lol.