Monday, May 10, 2010

a new kind of mother's day

I missed my mom, my mother in law and my grandmother's on Mother's Day...

But I am so thankful that I was able to spend mother's day with my best friend, Carrie.


 I love that after years and years of disappointment and discouragement, we got to spend a new kind of mother's day together.



Of course, this day wouldn't have been as wonderful without two special people.

We are eternally grateful for our birth moms.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

love it! i am so glad you were able to celebrate mothers day!

Aubrey said...

Love it! Glad you had fun. How did Gage handle the car trip? Both babes are so adorable!!!

The Barclay Family said...

It is so perfect that you and Carrie got your boys so close together! I hope you both had an incredible Mother's Day!!

Mostly Jessica said...

It's seriously the BEST mother's day EVER, huh!

Claudia said...

I am so happy for you!

~Our Family~ said...

Happy Mother's day to you Kamie you deserve it... He sure is a cutie pie...

Carrie and Rodney said...

I'm glad we were able to spend Mother's day together. It was so fun to spend time together and have our boys begin their friendship. Thanks for coming down and making my first mother's day even better!!