Wednesday, February 16, 2011

bubbles

Your kid eats bubbles, right?
IMG_1867
Cause mine can't get them in his mouth fast enough.
IMG_1873
IMG_1877
IMG_1882

8 comments:

Amy said...

bath time is so much more fun when they are this young. I could eat him up!

Jenn said...

YUM!! You are going to have to get him those bubbles you blow outside that are flavored! He's so cute Kamie!

Lara Zierke said...

I remember a specific brand of Avon bubble bath that I thought tasted so wonderful. He is as delicious as those bubbles.

.. said...

Every kids dream to eat bubbles! :)

AubreyMo said...

That second picture looks like he's attempting to dive right in!

Rick said...

Oh, memories of the old "bubble beards"....haha...

Anonymous said...

YES,our kids had consumed those puffy yummy looking bubbles and with the turn of our head, consuming the water in the toy that held water. That's when you learned the word,"Yucky!". I agree with your dad, we have many fond memories of "bubble bath beards" and blowing bubbles in the air.
I loved Bath time with my children... this does not include, the dreaded no water in the ears! Shampooing their hair was not so fun. So we had to make a game of it.
I love to see my Children raise their own children and experiencing the many,"first's". It's fun to see them sing and teach their children the fun hand actions. I love to see my grandchildren's tiny hands follow the actions. This is the Joy of being a Parent!! Many more to come!! Gage looks so cute in these pictures. Love, love, love Him!

Unknown said...

of course he loves bubbles...my kids do too!