
So this is some of the stuff that I picked out when we went baby shopping the other day. I have no idea if these are good products or not since I don't have a lot of experience with what is good or bad and things you should look for when you are buying baby equiptment.
Anyways, the playpen has a changing table thingy and a seperate bassinet that you can use in the playpen or on a seperate stand. I thought this would be a convienient product, any objections?
This is the stroller that I picked out. Of course we are not buying anything gender specific, first of all because we have no idea if we will be having a boy or a girl and further more, hopefully down the road there will be more than just one. I don't love the color of these... there is one that I like a better (Gray and Lime Green ... imagine that :) ... but it's hard to fine. This actually looks better in person thatn pictures. Anyways, i played with a lot of the strollers and this one seemed to have the most and easy to use features. Now I have no idea if it really is, but if anyone has any suggestions, feel free to comment!
And this is the car seat, of course it goes with the stroller. I like it.
3 comments:
Those are fabulous picks. I have heard good things about all. We actually have that type of stroller and really like it.
Thank you! I am glad you approve of my picks. I think they actually look better in person (colors and patterns and such), but I am glad to hear the brand and type seem to be okay. I can't believe how expensive they are. That is why I wanted to start getting things like that now. We just put them on layaway so we can make payments here and there and not have to come up with lots of money all of a sudden. We were buying used, but I got sick of looking for the kind i wanted... and then the next thing you know... these are on layaway! But I don't mind. I am excited! Now if we could just get the long awaited exciting phone call. Patience . . . :)
I think those would be great! Love the color too. And you would love that pack and play combo!!!I like that brand also.
Post a Comment