Saturday, October 27, 2007

Pumpkin Carving!!

We FINALLY went and bought some pumpkins to carve tonight. We figured we didn't have much time left. It was a lot of fun! We decided to each get two!

Here is Dustyn working on his "planned" pumpkins!


Here is Kamie working on her "unplanned" pumpkins! :)
(yes, I am a dork)

And here are the finished products. Dustyn's are on the right and mine are on the left! :)

Ha ha!! Our house looks so ghetto in this picture!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like fun! We need to carve ours! Last few years we just used paint or stickers we really need to carve and do something fun with them like you guys did.

they look great!

Ruth said...

Those are very good. I think we will be pumpkin-less this year. I guess you can call us Halloween grinches. I love the pic of your pumpkins in lit in the dark. Spooky!

Onda Vee Dotson said...

Cute Halloween pumpkins! I love the picture taken of them in the dark. In your neighborhood you have alot of Halloween to compete against. I'm actually glad I don't have to do pumpkin carving anymore. I love the Halloween decorations, however. My favorite, next to Xmas. Have a Happy Halloween!

Katelyn said...

So fun! I love carving pumpkins. You guys did great!
p.s. I love your hair!

Michelle said...

Yay for pumpkins!! We are wierd when it comes to pumpkins. Carving them is probably funner than painting them, but we actually cut off the painted part, cook them and eat them after Halloween, and if you carve them and light them, ya can't really cook them after that. I love pumpkin soup and pie and even just steamed pumpkin. Told ya we were weird! :)

Michelle said...

p.s. My favorite one is the one on the far left. haha.

dust and kam said...

That's not weird. We like to eat them too!! But for 5 bucks we can get 4 to carve and 1 to eat... and well we don't eat more than 1, so we get the best of both worlds!! Yay!! :)

THANKS for voting mine as the best! yay!! Ha ha!

Jenny said...

Looks like fun! We had fun carving pumpkins, too. I like the one on the left the most as well, but they are all really great.

DanceNplay said...

Those pumpkins are so dang cute! I could never carve ones as well as those! Awww, and your purple wall in your home is so cute! I need to paint my walls! Drop by and say hi!

Anonymous said...

Ya, this blog entry is kinda late. I guess better late than never. I love Your pumpkins! You guys have the funnest times together. Ya, we don't take the time to do that anymore. You guys came to our house and carved pumpkins, I think last year. I just remember it was fun.
I also love seeing the pumpkins lit up. Never quit doing those simple happy times together.