Fun for you. Costs money to travel! Ha ha! Payday isn't until the end of the month. :) Still adjusting to being paid once a month! (Oh yeah and taking a few months off)
I have an idea! Actually, it's a favor. Could you make cupcakes or cookies or just a note and take it to my sister Sarah? She's having a really rough time and I think she needs a reminder that someone cares. You can even just say it's from her too-far-away sister. Let me know if it's a problem or you don't feel comfortable doing it. And I'm SUPER jealous of having time off. Just be careful not to cover your kitchen in red pasta sauce like I seem to on free days.
6 comments:
come hang out with me...I am doing nothing too :) actually making 5 quilts for the kids for Christmas...2 done so far!!!
Fun for you. Costs money to travel! Ha ha! Payday isn't until the end of the month. :) Still adjusting to being paid once a month! (Oh yeah and taking a few months off)
I have an idea! Actually, it's a favor. Could you make cupcakes or cookies or just a note and take it to my sister Sarah? She's having a really rough time and I think she needs a reminder that someone cares. You can even just say it's from her too-far-away sister. Let me know if it's a problem or you don't feel comfortable doing it. And I'm SUPER jealous of having time off. Just be careful not to cover your kitchen in red pasta sauce like I seem to on free days.
Actually I would love to do that! :)
Yeah, I am steering clear of the pasta sauce over the weekend!!
You're a smart woman. And thank you!
well I got all 5 quilts tied! now I need to do the worst part...I hate to bind quilts!!!!!!AHHHH
anywho hope you are having fun making cupcakes! Take care.
Post a Comment