Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Buffalo Hunt

Last Friday, Brandon, Dustyn and I drove out to the Henrie Mountains to go hunting buffalo with my Grandpa. There we met my Dad, Grandpa, Uncles Danny, Scott, Ray, Matt, and Pete. We had a great time!! I love going hunting with my family. Of course, it was a boys weekend away, but I snuck in on the fun. Whether they wanted me there or not... I was there to stay and I had a great time!! We rode wheelers, saw some big deer, went on a few short hikes, drove around in the truck and did a LOT of playing in the dust! We even got to see a buffalo that the neighboring camp had killed. Actually everyone (besides me) helped to skin, bag and hike it out. They are some large animals. Too bad I don't have a picture. But I was really sad that the weekend went so fast and that it was time to come home. Here are some pics of the exciting weekend!!









1 comment:

Brandon and JaKell said...

Yeah, glad to see some photos! Thanks for posting them, I am going to have to steal a few for my blog :0) Kids love to see you so we are glad you are back, have fun!!!