yummy. I want some!!!!
Yummy, do they have peanut butter ones? Wait, maybe you better not answer that. PB and Chocolate is my fave!!!
Oh don't tempt me!!! I have been off sugar since March! (But I've lost 40 lbs. so it can't all be bad) :p
Uhm... yes Jenny, they DO have PB ones. I have not tried them. I bet they are good. I better just leave them alone!! ha ha!And Brittany, I am thinking I should be following your example. Not bad at all! :)
Candy cane kisses are THE BESSSSSSST! I'm gonna go get some right this minute. :)
You had to post that didn't ya!! Guess I know what I'm getting next time I go shopping. :)
My husband doesn't care for chocolate, but he eats those Cherry Cordial Hersheys like they are going out of style!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
yummy. I want some!!!!
Yummy, do they have peanut butter ones? Wait, maybe you better not answer that. PB and Chocolate is my fave!!!
Oh don't tempt me!!! I have been off sugar since March! (But I've lost 40 lbs. so it can't all be bad) :p
Uhm... yes Jenny, they DO have PB ones. I have not tried them. I bet they are good. I better just leave them alone!! ha ha!
And Brittany, I am thinking I should be following your example. Not bad at all! :)
Candy cane kisses are THE BESSSSSSST! I'm gonna go get some right this minute. :)
You had to post that didn't ya!! Guess I know what I'm getting next time I go shopping. :)
My husband doesn't care for chocolate, but he eats those Cherry Cordial Hersheys like they are going out of style!
Post a Comment