Love the sand!! I wold have loved to show this to my students when I taught soil erosion & deposition! I guess I will file it away! Thanks for the fun idea!
Oh, man. As if I need more time wasters! :)
Wow. That is cool. Another great, creative way to pass my time at work. :)
I love it.. have to play with it later again. Thanks for posting it.
Addicting. ADDICTING.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Love the sand!! I wold have loved to show this to my students when I taught soil erosion & deposition! I guess I will file it away! Thanks for the fun idea!
Oh, man. As if I need more time wasters! :)
Wow. That is cool. Another great, creative way to pass my time at work. :)
I love it.. have to play with it later again. Thanks for posting it.
Addicting. ADDICTING.
Post a Comment