Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Randomness

I decided that my blog is ready for a random post.

I haven't had a lot to talk about lately.  I just don't have much to say.  Thus the random post.  I always have randomness going for me!

I am so excited to go to the Twilight Party tomorrow night in St. George!  Wooohooo!  Thank you Amy and Haven for inviting me!  You guys rock!  We will totally have a blast!  Oh yeah, and I am sure the movie *might* be cool too.  We'll see about that.  ;)

I love all the holiday blog give-aways!  Of course I never win, but it sure is fun to have the opportunity.  I wish I could come up with something so I could do a blog giveaway.  I'm thinking.  And thinking.

I am completely stoked about Thanksgiving!  It got to be a favorite holiday of mine (aren't they all?).  Dustyn and I are hoping to get some suckers made before then.  It is becoming a tradition.  A fun one!  I got all the stuff out and washed the other day, now I just need to do it.  Soon.  I can not believe how fast it is coming!  ONE WEEK AWAY!

We decided to tag along with my family on a cruise!  I am so excited because;  1. I have never been on one.  2. Dustyn and I will be having our 5th Anniversary soon! Time to celebrate!  3.  Everyone needs a break.  4.  Mexico in February...  fabulous!

I need a new black dress.  I am really hoping for something like this... (I love, love, love it!) but I have no idea where to look.  I have been searching and searching, but have come up with nothing.  I guess I do have until the end of January to find one.

I had soooo many random thoughts earlier today that I was going to blog about... and now... nothing.  I love that.

Lately, I have been thinking about how old we are getting!  I can not believe that in 6 months, I will be 30.  Crazy!  I remember when my mom turned 30.  Ha ha!  It just seems so weird to realize that I am kinda growing up!  At least in age.

We watched Wall-E last night.  I love that movie!  It is a cute one!  But of course my FAVORITE part is when Wall-E charges and "boots up" when he is fully charged.  I love that.  Of course, it is a Mac start up sound.  That may help.  ;)

It's sad that I don't even have much randomness in me lately.
I suppose this will do for now!  :)

Have a great FRIDAY my friends!

11 comments:

Heather said...

For a moment my mind went, 'why would you want a black dress in mid summer?' then DUH HEATHER, it'll be mid WINTER. Dont mind me, I've got baby brain after conversing with a one year old all day lol.

There is nothing like Thanksgiving in NZ/Australia. Suckers? What's a sucker?

I loved Wall-e too, but I told my friends not to take their 3 year olds, I didnt think they would get all the eye emotion.

Lovely Lisa said...

I was so going to buy Wall-E last night and I forgot. I love it! The Mac startup sound is the best.

The cruise sounds fun, and I hope you're able to find a black dress. You might just have to make a special trip to SLC, darn it. :)

Unknown said...

I love your randomness posts! they crack me up! :)

you forgot to mention that you will be hanging out with the COOLEST girl and her family this weekend!!! :)

I love that black dress! you will look HOT in it, now lets just see if you can find it!!!

SO jealous of your cruise, can I come too???

Sonnie and Ryan said...

That dress is really cute. I bought a dress similar to that style (without the tulle) at Macy's. But, I bought it in the summer time, so maybe it's not a winter dress, I don't know. But I do like it!

Brittany Marie said...

What an awesome dress! Have fun in Mexico (it IS fabulous in February!). I just got a great knee-length black dress at TJ Maxx. And sometimes BeautifullyModest.com has stuff that won't make you look like a 16 year old going to the prom. :p

Mostly Jessica said...

Perfect - Mexico in February that is! It's always nice to have a trip to look forward to. We definitely haven't gone on enough trips this year, so we'll have to make up for it next year!

Charity said...

Love the dress..they have one very similar at Anne Taylor

Fullmer Family said...

Hi:
I found your blog thru Libby's. My aunt is married to her uncle. Anyhoo your blog caught my eye because of the Adoption icons you have on your blog. We are adopting a baby. Our handsome baby boy, Cooper, was born on July 2. We should be able to finalize sometime in January. It was such a great experience. We didn't go thru LDS, we went thru a private agency. They were really quick. From the time we called our agency to the time we were matched with our birthmom it was 8 days! If you ever want some more info about it, shoot me an e-mail jillynnefullmer@msn.com and check out my blog at tjfullmer.blogspot.com Best of luck to your and your husband!
-Jillynne Fullmer

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous you get to go on a cruise!!! Have you been on one before? That is on the top of mine and Som's wish list, but it will be many years before we are able to go.

Unknown said...

Love your randomness. If I see a dress like that I will linkydoo you. Hope you had fun at Twilight!

Michelle said...

I love random posts.

That is a seriously cute dress! I need to find something like that as well.

I have never been on a cruise either. Maybe one day. :)