Fun, fun! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!love you guys!What did you get?
Lol his face looked just as excited as if you'd given it to him at 7 years old! Very cute video lol. He has a nice voice too, strong accent and all! :P I of course, dont have an accent lol.
That is seriously awesome! I bet you guys had a blast playing with that today. I hope you had a fantasitc Christmas!HUGS!
loved that smile!! I know you were SOO excited to give him taht!! YEAH!!! Yes what did you get???
Wow, that's awesome! Merry Christmas!
That is cool! I'm so glad you guys had a great Christmas.
I love how he starts taking off little pieces of paper and then begins ripping and tearing once he sees what it is. Hooray for fun presents!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Fun, fun! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!
love you guys!
What did you get?
Lol his face looked just as excited as if you'd given it to him at 7 years old! Very cute video lol. He has a nice voice too, strong accent and all! :P I of course, dont have an accent lol.
That is seriously awesome! I bet you guys had a blast playing with that today. I hope you had a fantasitc Christmas!
HUGS!
loved that smile!! I know you were SOO excited to give him taht!! YEAH!!!
Yes what did you get???
Wow, that's awesome! Merry Christmas!
That is cool! I'm so glad you guys had a great Christmas.
I love how he starts taking off little pieces of paper and then begins ripping and tearing once he sees what it is. Hooray for fun presents!
Post a Comment