I love Jakells dress, where did she find it? She looks beautiful! I also LOVE LOVE LOVE your black dress!! you seriously look amazing in that dress!! your mom looks gorgeous as well. I love the csilly face pic of you and Dustyn are you guys EVER serious???? lol
It's a good thing us men were there, since we are so ugly, it makes the women look better!!! J/K...they looked very nice every night when we went to dinner...
Arianne, thanks for the comment...your sweet. I got it from the new DI in West Valley...I know I am cheap. I didn't have alot of money to go buy a formal. And couldn't find anything I liked at Walmart :) so I figured I would give it a try. They had tons of styles and all looked like new. If you know of anyone who would want it. Let me know. I don't plan of using it again so I am going to sell it on KSL or tooele garage sell for $15. (paid $20) Figured with proms coming up, I might be able too. anyway thanks again!
jakellcth@msn.com
(and thanks Kamie...for letting me waste comment space on your blog!)
10 comments:
steal away :) they aren't all the best....and they are all in collages..but go ahead take what you want :)
I love Jakells dress, where did she find it? She looks beautiful! I also LOVE LOVE LOVE your black dress!! you seriously look amazing in that dress!! your mom looks gorgeous as well. I love the csilly face pic of you and Dustyn are you guys EVER serious???? lol
p.s. the men look HANDSOME too!!!! :)
It's a good thing us men were there, since we are so ugly, it makes the women look better!!!
J/K...they looked very nice every night when we went to dinner...
Arianne,
thanks for the comment...your sweet. I got it from the new DI in West Valley...I know I am cheap. I didn't have alot of money to go buy a formal. And couldn't find anything I liked at Walmart :) so I figured I would give it a try. They had tons of styles and all looked like new. If you know of anyone who would want it. Let me know. I don't plan of using it again so I am going to sell it on KSL or tooele garage sell for $15. (paid $20) Figured with proms coming up, I might be able too.
anyway thanks again!
jakellcth@msn.com
(and thanks Kamie...for letting me waste comment space on your blog!)
Everyone looks lovely. :)
CUTE! Haha I'm a picture swiper too...I always tell my sister I'll email her the pictures and then I wind up posting them instead.
Oh, I really, really want to go on another cruise!!!
Looks like SUPER much fun. You look gorg.
Wow, I can not wait till we get to go on a cruise like that!! Looks like you guys had a TON of fun! When are you coming to Vegas?
Post a Comment