Did they give you that? That is pretty cool!
Nope, just the paycheck to buy it. ;)
Lucky!!
you are a little spender arent you?? :) ha ha! i want a new ipod!!! love the pic it is very cute of you!
love me some pay checks!
SWEEEEET!
Love your comments on Von's site. Wanted to get a little action, myself!
You are too cute!!
Let me count the many ways that I am JEALOUS of you for that. It's beautiful, shiny, sleek, holds lots and lots of music. Gah! I'm jealous. We'll just leave it at that.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Did they give you that? That is pretty cool!
Nope, just the paycheck to buy it. ;)
Lucky!!
you are a little spender arent you?? :) ha ha! i want a new ipod!!! love the pic it is very cute of you!
love me some pay checks!
SWEEEEET!
Love your comments on Von's site. Wanted to get a little action, myself!
You are too cute!!
Let me count the many ways that I am JEALOUS of you for that. It's beautiful, shiny, sleek, holds lots and lots of music. Gah! I'm jealous. We'll just leave it at that.
Post a Comment