Friday, January 29, 2010

anyone sick of these yet?


5 comments:

Heather said...

Oh that is a really pretty card!

And nope, I love having something to read every day lol.

I have no plans for the weekend thankfully. I'm just going to keep to myself as much as possible and read/knit. Sounds rather blissful actually lol.

Unknown said...

You know what is REALLY weird...I have the same problem with rewriting things if I mess up. AND I always mess up something.

Liz said...

I love reading your notes! It's so cute!

We just moved into our "new" house this weekend. Now I get to spend ALL week cleaning because I'm a neat freak and a germ-o-phobe. I hope your weekend was better than mine!!

Cali and Travis said...

I loved your little scribblings! They're so cute! I'm absolutely a fanatic about keeping in touch the old fashioned. Most people will tell you I still send note cards and definitely all thank-yous through the mail. So this was really fun for me. Glad all is going well with baby! Can't wait until he's here and in your arms!

Anonymous said...

Love this stationary! You are really putting a lot of work into hand writing them. I can't do it. I throw away a lot of paper with my mess ups, then my hand is tired from writting so I give up. Your Good! love you, Or prays are with you!