We went to a chinese restaurant on Saturday with the rest of my family.
The waitress gave me two fortune cookies.
They were both great fortunes.
One was that I would walk on the sand of many countries through out my life (or something like that). I have no problems with that at all. I love to travel.
The next one said that I would find something that was very important to me in the coming week. I giggled a little to Dustyn and in a sarcastic voice said, "Hmm... maybe I will find my pictures this week. ha ha."
(this is just a picture of a picture... i need to scan them in. I was just too excited to tell you)
The waitress gave me two fortune cookies.
They were both great fortunes.
One was that I would walk on the sand of many countries through out my life (or something like that). I have no problems with that at all. I love to travel.
The next one said that I would find something that was very important to me in the coming week. I giggled a little to Dustyn and in a sarcastic voice said, "Hmm... maybe I will find my pictures this week. ha ha."
(this is just a picture of a picture... i need to scan them in. I was just too excited to tell you)
19 comments:
So excited for you!! I have a fortune that I leave on my mirror...I am weird like that...and maybe believe in them a little.
Can't wait to hear where you found them.
i love fortune cookies! for christmas my sister made me fortune cookies with her own fortunes in them. they said, Cambree WILL be yours. or You will take Cambree to the temple. Those are defaintly MY kind of fortune! :)
love the picture, it made me teary!
Oh Kamie, you found them! I almost have tears in my eyes because so many times you've talked to me about them and how upsetting it was you couldnt find them. I have a feeling of peace now...and they arent even my photos.
We're fans of fortunes too...if you remember we had a fortune that we would have something surprising happen and shortly after we were matched with our birthmother. Glad you found your pictures!
You found them all? the ones on the camera they gave you as well? I hope so, that is so great :)
Have a great week!
I am so glad that you found your pictures!
I've been meaning to ask you if you ever found them. Yay!
it warms my heart to know you found those.
I got one about a month ago after a long battle of infertility and a rough early pregnancy:
"Happier days are definitely ahead of you."
Congrats on findin the pix:) That has to be a relief! I love fortune cookies too.....I hope you have a great week!
That "jared" one was me, hubby used my computer last :)
Yaaay! I'm so glad you found them!
Yay, Kamie! Now the big question...where have they been hiding for so long? Glad you found them!
I got goosebumps as I read the second fortune thinking I knew what you were getting to. Congratulations! How amazing to find them after so long.
I love fortune cookies, too. I need to add this to our adoption story, but we went out to dinner for my birthday and my fortune read, "An emptiness will soon be filled." My sister gave me a knowing look. I totally shrugged it off, not wanting to get my hopes up. Three months later we were chosen to be parents. We are still waiting for my husband's fortune to come true - Something about a nice inheritance. :) I am so happy that you found your pictures!!
So happy for you!!! That's awesome that you found them after such a long time!
What a happy day!!
Yeah!! That is awesome. I'm really happy you were able to find them.
I'm so glad you found your pictures!
You found them! YAHOO!
Two Questions.
1. W-H-E-R-E did you find them?
2. W-H-E-N do we get to see them?
Love you guys!
Post a Comment