I love it and hate it all in the same breath.
I love catching up with people, blogs and my friends.
I love making friends.
I love that I am documenting little bits and pieces of our lives. (i am a HORRIBLE journal writer)
I love that I can google anything at any time of day and find an answer to a random piece of trivia.
I hate that I spend time on my computer that I could be spending with my family.
I hate that I feel like I have to get permission to take a break.
I hate that I feel guilty for not commenting on blogs or facebook.
I hate that I feel guilty over not posting on my blog.
I guess what I am trying to say is that I may or may not be around for while. I am still figuring out the working mom and wife thing. I am probably going to be a horrible friend for awhile. (you can still text me or email me anytime - and please do)
Eventually I will try, try again.
Until then, I might be here and there every now and again, but for right now, I need to get rid of the guilt. I realize no one cares if I post or not or if I comment, but I guess this is me giving myself permission.
I can go a week or two without logging on to the internet. It's OKAY! I will survive without knowing what is happening in everyones lives. It's okay if I don't go back and read a weeks worth of facebook updates. (yes, I am lame)
Hopefully I will be back soon with GUILT-FREE posts.
Until then, I'll be chillin' with my favorite boys and trying to be a better wife and mother.
8 comments:
Um I care that you can't comment but only because I love seeing messages from you. But I totally get where you're coming from and you shouldn't feel guilty - you deserve a break to be on the internet, just like you deserve a break to be away from it.
Take your time doll. Love you!!
I get you. When I was teaching, I was out of facebook and blogging. But now, I'm back home, and I'm back online. There is a season for blogging and a season for not blogging. Enjoy your family :)
Good for you. Don't let the guilt take over. It's crazy how we do that.
I totally understand those feelings! Don't worry your friends will still be here when you get a minute and you are taking care of your priorities. It will fall in place!
I care that you aren't here, but I understand why you need to do it. I didn't even ask permission, I just do it.
Love you.
Have fun with your boys.
Working Mommy stuff is hard.
It's a wonderful thing to step away from technology and love the family. You know, I'm going to miss the incredibly great photos!
Maybe stopping by and seeing you all in person....hmm. Maybe I'll step away more often too!
YEAH for Kami and I! Moving from the virtual to living REAL LIFE!
Woo Hoo! Woo Hoo!
Well I like to see new posts and especially pictures of your little cutie pie. But I totally understand your need to find balance. Let us know you're back to the land of the living!
Amen. I feel that same guilt! Of course I will miss your cute and funny updates, but you certainly have your priorities in order.
Post a Comment