
That's right!
This is my 1000th post.
Crazy. I know.
I enjoy blogging sometimes and other times... not so much.
For now, I will keep the Gage-Photo-Weblog going and we'll see if I ever have anything else interesting to say. You can tell who is the center of our world. :)
8 comments:
We all enjoy the Gage photoblog! He is too dang cute.
1,000?
ONE-THOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUSAND?
I can never compete. You win! Keep going. I need thousands more. You are my fav.
Hooray for 1000!
Also, I think the world needs more of Gage's unbelievable cuteness, so if I were you I would shoot for 5,000 at least :)
Congrats on 1,000!! And I'm pretty sure we can never get enough of that adorable little man that's the center of your life. Also it's completely understandable why he's the center. :D
Thats crazy! I wonder what post number i am on? Hmmm...I will have to check that out! I love hearing about your little family! Gage is my favorite!
Congrats, that is a big deal.
Maybe we should do an online party of sorts!
What an adorable picture! Great lighting!
holy cow 1000 posts? now I want to see how many I have! :)
Post a Comment