Don't you know you are squishing me?!?!
Yep, it's about time to get a new car seat.
I guess you could say he is no longer an infant. :)
He loves to suck on the zipper of his jackets.
Okay, he loves to LICK everything. It's is hilarious!
We're ready to move jimmy to a bigger seat as well. We just have to find a good booster seat for Jake and we can move lizzie into his seat and jimmy into lizzie's. :) I hate his infant seat. In fact we are just getting rid of it after this.
3 comments:
We're ready to move jimmy to a bigger seat as well. We just have to find a good booster seat for Jake and we can move lizzie into his seat and jimmy into lizzie's. :) I hate his infant seat. In fact we are just getting rid of it after this.
He looks a lot taller than Devin!! Seriously he does need a new seat! =)
ROFL! We just moved Ava into a larger carseat and she loves it! No more screaming in the car because all she can see is the ceiling!
Post a Comment