Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Publishing a blog!

When you write a blog and type in the Word Verification letters, does it show an error on the first time no matter what? Mine ALWAYS does. I have to do it twice everytime. I was just wondering if anyone else had that issue. It annoys me. I guess it sure does keep the spammers away!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just once for me! Ha! Your blog loves me more!

dust and kam said...

probably! But when you write a post on your own blog does it show with an error the first time? Weird.

Anonymous said...

mine use too, but i took the WV off because i hated it :)
why did you add it here now? for spammers????

dust and kam said...

I am not talking about posting comments. I am talking about when you write a post and then push the publish your post button.

I like the word verificaton :)