Saturday, June 30, 2007

Ratatouille



So last night Dustyn and I decided to go to a movie... and since we live in Richfield, we had one choice. Ratatouille. I wasn't too excited to see it. I hadn't really seen the previews and I had no idea what it was about. But we went. I really really really liked that movie! It was cute and disturbing at the same time. But the animation was great. The story lines were... disturbing, but somewhat interesting. And I liked Collette the best! I want her haircut! In fact I just might go get her hair cut! :) But it wasn't anything like I thought it was going to be, and that was a good thing. But I would recommend anyone seeing it... especially if you wish you were a Chef... like I secretly do sometimes. It was a fun movie!

3 comments:

Brandon and JaKell said...

would the kids like it?

dust and kam said...

Of course the kids would like it! it is a great movie... if you like mice that cook! :)

Anonymous said...

What I like are movie theatres that play more than one movie!! haha : )