
Here are 10 facts about my super friend Carrie!!
1. Carrie and I met at our first year at Snow College! That was in 1997 in case anyone was wondering! When Nicole and I first moved into our apartment, we thought "Vegas Girls?? This could be interesting!!" But it was a great year and I am so happy I had the opportunity to meet Carrie! She is the greatest! I am also very happy that we met Heidi! I miss them both! We did some funny things... some I can't mention!! Ha ha!
2. Carrie's dad and uncle owned the house that we lived in in Ephriam! It was Carrie's grandmother's house. There were these "weed" pictures on the wall. They were kinda cool, but kinda ugly. We used them as a topic of conversation when we had people over and there was a lull in the conversation. But I love seeing pictures of those pictures because they make me think of Carrie. :)

3. I spent a lot of time in Vegas with Carrie. I could spend hours and hours and hours talking to her. I was happy that we both got married a little later on in life so that we could spend lots of quaity Carrie/Kamie time. I miss all those trips to Vegas! She also came to visit me in Cedar quite often as well.
4. I don't get to see Carrie very often and I don't talk to her very often, but I always know that no matter how long it has been... we can always get right back to where we left off! We have so many fun memories and fun times together!! I know we will be friends forever!

5. I use to spend so much time visiting Carrie and her parents that I had my own room!! Ha ha!! Just kidding, but I felt like it was my own room and they treated me like it was my own room! I loved going to visit! It was the room with all the wedding pictures of all of the kids. I bet if I took them a picture, they'd add me to the room!! :)
6. I would love to live in Vegas so that I could see Carrie and Rodney more often! But could I handle the heat? Not so much! Guess I will just have to stick with random visits!

7. Carrie and Rodney always let us stop in anytime and are always willing to take us to the airport, even if it doesn't fit into their schedule. And believe me, we have done this more than once. We are getting good at taking random trips.
8. One of my funniest memories with Carrie was when we lived in Ephriam and it was late and dark. We were walking home from Ward Prayer or something and I was walking on the grass because there was not enough room on the sidewalk... well there was a hole... and I found it! All of a sudden I dropped and fell in the hole almost up to my hip. It scared me and no one else had any idea what happened. Then Carrie did what she does best... laugh! She started laughing and laughing and laughing. If I remember right she was laughing so hard that she fell down. Which brings me to my next fact about Carrie. She laughs (HARD) at people when they get hurt! I remember Heidi was carrying a crate and fell and hit the curb. Heidi was dying and Carrie was... well.... laughing! I sprained my ankle bad and Carrie was... laughing! All the time! :)

9. Carrie and Rodney got married two weeks before Dustyn and I did. I was able to get my Temple recommend a little early and go recieve my own endowments so that I could attend Carrie's marriage. That was one of my favorite memories of Carrie and one of my favorite memories in general. It was also the first time that Dustyn and I were able to go to a session together. I was so happy that I was able to go and it kinda prepared me for what was happening for me in two weeks. Of course Carrie and Rodney were able to come join us for our marriage as well. Special Memories!!
10. I miss Carrie and Rodney. I know there are things that I can talk to Carrie about that none of my other freinds will ever understand. I love having that bond with Carrie. I am so happy that we are still friends and that we still get to see each other fairly often! She is the best!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARRIE!!
4 comments:
Hey Kamie,
Thanks for the birthday wish. Everything you said brought back so many memories, and yes, I still tend to laugh when people get hurt. Bad habit but I can't help it. I'm also glad we were up at Snow together and are still friends. Just remember whenever you want to come to Vegas you guys are more than welcome and hopefully we'll see you soon. I love you!!
Oh my gosh--we DID have the same wedding dress! I never got to see any of your wedding pics, so I'm glad you put this one up! Yay for wedding pictures!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARRIE!!!
Yep! When I saw your wedding pics (Claudia)... I was like... hey they dress is really cute! And it looks SUPER familiar! So funny! But I still love it!
Post a Comment