Haha, you're hooked!
how did you do that???
wow....sweet! Looks like fun!
I tried reading the last (first) word of the second sentence so many times but my brain wont work it out even when I spell it back and my eyes are barely focussing on the screen...but then I've only been awake for about a nano-second lol.
That is so trippy.
It took me way to long to read that. lol.
hehe the coolest part is that if you look at the url on top for the post it's upside down too
OK, I'm with Heather... is that supposed to say "entertained"? My brain hurts from trying to figure it out.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Haha, you're hooked!
how did you do that???
wow....sweet! Looks like fun!
I tried reading the last (first) word of the second sentence so many times but my brain wont work it out even when I spell it back and my eyes are barely focussing on the screen...but then I've only been awake for about a nano-second lol.
That is so trippy.
It took me way to long to read that. lol.
hehe the coolest part is that if you look at the url on top for the post it's upside down too
OK, I'm with Heather... is that supposed to say "entertained"? My brain hurts from trying to figure it out.
Post a Comment