It amazes me how much babies love electronics!! Caleb is constantly after the TV remote and when he won't lay still for a diaper change Rodney gives him his cell phone and he is perfect then. The next time we are together, we'll have to have the boys race!!
Love it! I especially love that he uses his head. And just wait until he starts throwing fits when you take it away from him. Quinn's hit that stage and it's annoying and heartbreaking at the same time.
7 comments:
1. Completely adorable
2. You guys are MEAN lol
Hahaha! Cute! Does he have rug burn on his forehead now?
haha. Ya, it won't be long now. He's pretty darn close. I give him 2 weeks before he's full on crawling. :-D
That is just about the cutest thing ever!
I love it.
Definitely time to baby proof, but you probably already have, because you are just amazing and on top of it! =)
It amazes me how much babies love electronics!! Caleb is constantly after the TV remote and when he won't lay still for a diaper change Rodney gives him his cell phone and he is perfect then. The next time we are together, we'll have to have the boys race!!
Love it! I especially love that he uses his head. And just wait until he starts throwing fits when you take it away from him. Quinn's hit that stage and it's annoying and heartbreaking at the same time.
Post a Comment