Brandon: Sept 26Brynnley: June 20Gillian: May 22
Janell, of course I need your birthday silly!
what about Brittany..on your blog roll...her's is today I guess...just bored so i decided to see who you have on your blog sites and noticed that..anyway have fun!
Boy you would think your own sweet loving daughter would not forget her own dad's birthday? And her brother's too? My heart is now broken!Dad July 19Jace July 26
Wow, you fixed that in a hurry!Okay, you are forgiven!Dad..
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Brandon: Sept 26
Brynnley: June 20
Gillian: May 22
Janell, of course I need your birthday silly!
what about Brittany..on your blog roll...her's is today I guess...just bored so i decided to see who you have on your blog sites and noticed that..anyway have fun!
Boy you would think your own sweet loving daughter would not forget her own dad's birthday? And her brother's too?
My heart is now broken!
Dad July 19
Jace July 26
Wow, you fixed that in a hurry!
Okay, you are forgiven!
Dad..
Post a Comment