Does anyone know how to use YouTube? I am not sure what I am doing wrong with the videos of Chet. They work when I am at home... so I have no idea! If anyone has suggestions, let me know! Thanks!
I just tried the new ones you posted, I couldn't get them to work either. All the other ones I have seen work...maybe its me :) Brandon got some to work on his Blog before I think, I will have to ask him if he knows when he wakes up... see you tomarrow :)
Just make the videos play. I think they are on my blog correctly, but when you try to play them, it just says Loading . . . for a long time. Could you watch them?
15 comments:
I just tried the new ones you posted, I couldn't get them to work either. All the other ones I have seen work...maybe its me :) Brandon got some to work on his Blog before I think, I will have to ask him if he knows when he wakes up... see you tomarrow :)
I have no idea how to fix it... because it works just fine on my computer. Who knows. I will get it working eventually.
like I said...probably just me :)
nah... it's not working for me at work either... so I have no clue.
What exactly are you trying to do?
Just make the videos play. I think they are on my blog correctly, but when you try to play them, it just says Loading . . . for a long time. Could you watch them?
No that's what it did to me too. Do you have the videos set to private on youtube?
yeah... is that the problem?
Yeah, you have to set it to public.
okay, I fixed it! they are working! Thanks KATIE!!
No problem! It took me forever to figure that out! :)
your pretty popular with all those visitors from all over gee... sure I don't get many besides...Richfield & st.George, Utah
your pretty popular with all those visitors from all over gee... sure I don't get many besides...Richfield & st.George, Utah
ooopppssss!!!!!!!
what can I say? Everyone loves me!! Ha ha ha ha ha! Just kidding!! Or as Hilary would say, ROTFL!!
Post a Comment