I'm not a big fan of wassail, but I sure miss stephen's hot chocolate. sigh. I'm wishing I would have picked some up while I was there. lol. I love the mugs!
Have you ever tried the Martinelli's Mulling Spices? It's like a little tea packet and you add it to a mug of hot Martinelli's apple jucie. Oh, it's soooo good!!
yummy that sounds SOO delish!
Ah... I so totally agree. It's hard to find here, though.
that sure is one of my favorites!! Especially when I'm all stuffed up. It makes me feel all better!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I'm not a big fan of wassail, but I sure miss stephen's hot chocolate. sigh. I'm wishing I would have picked some up while I was there. lol.
I love the mugs!
Have you ever tried the Martinelli's Mulling Spices? It's like a little tea packet and you add it to a mug of hot Martinelli's apple jucie. Oh, it's soooo good!!
yummy that sounds SOO delish!
Ah... I so totally agree. It's hard to find here, though.
that sure is one of my favorites!! Especially when I'm all stuffed up. It makes me feel all better!
Post a Comment