Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

Thank you so much for all the comments and well wishes!
I just keep coming back over and over again to read them and reread them.
I seriously have the best family and friends.
Thank you for being excited for us!
We are so so excited.

We are thinking of Rin today.
It's her day.
Her birthday.
I wish we could take her out to dinner or something fun.
Maybe next year. :)

Happy Birthday Rin!
(oh... and if you are wondering who Rin is... read here and then here.)

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Rin! Of course everyone is excited for you, because you guys deserve it! =)

Unknown said...

happy birthday to Rin! love you guys!

brandon and jakell said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Rin!

Tryen is so excited to have a new little buddy to play with. We need more little boys in the family :)
We all are so happy for you, I seriously cried when I read your post, Hadi thinks I am going crazy its the second time I have cried this week since the whole lay off etc. mess that the kids have seen me cry..she was getting a little worried. I just have to keep reminding her they are HAPPY tears!

Are you guys going to the light parade? CamRee will be on a float with the 2nd graders. Hope to see you there :)

Love you guys!!!

Heather said...

No little boy will ever be more loved, both by his birth mom and you guys...he's going to be soooo lucky!

Que and Brittany's Adoption Journey said...

YAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIN! Brie was over at our house the other night and I told her abt your news and she cried! She was so excited for you!! (We are too, of course) :)

Dad said...

Happy Birthday to you Rin!
I hope you are reading this blog so that you know that what you are doing is going to make so many people, so very happy. I promise you that you will never regret your decision, and rest assured that this little baby boy will get more love than humanly possible from Kamie and Dustyn. She has so many wonderful friends and such a supportive family, as you can see, that will help them with whatever they need, and will grow to love that little guy forever! This is an answer to thousands of prayers in their behalf, and we want to meet you and share our love with you also. As I mentioned before, I believe you are an angel, and I am excited to be able to meet an angel here on earth.
I pray you will have a wonderful birthday, and that you will soon learn of the great love that Kamie and Dustyn, as well as the rest of us, have for you!
Thank you so much..!

Heidi said...

I just read what your Dad put. I am crying! Rin is an Angel for sure. Happy Birthday Rin!

Amy said...

Happy,Happy Birthday Rin Dear. Happy days will come to you all year. If I had one wish that it would be, a Happy, Happy Birthday to you from me!

I already love you!
Aunt Amy

Jenn said...

I agree with your dad:)
We hope Rin has a happy birthday.
We pray for Rin and your little family every day.

Anonymous said...

Better late than ever! Happy, Happy Birthday Rin! We wish you all the happyness in the world. We pray for you and many days to come. You have given us the most exciting news ever. What wonderful and loveing parents you have chosen. You will be blessed!
We love you for all you are doing!
Grandma Bev