Shazam. So coooooold.
Yucky weather...but I'd still swap with you right now lol.
Snowing here, but our temp is about 16 degrees. It blows. I'm not a winter person, not a summer person....I am a Spring and Fall which Utah seems to skip a lot of the time.
I am totally jealous of that forecast. I want snow!!!!
It's even colder up here :(Boo.
I am NOT jealous. A little rain is enough for me. :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Shazam. So coooooold.
Yucky weather...but I'd still swap with you right now lol.
Snowing here, but our temp is about 16 degrees. It blows. I'm not a winter person, not a summer person....I am a Spring and Fall which Utah seems to skip a lot of the time.
I am totally jealous of that forecast. I want snow!!!!
It's even colder up here :(
Boo.
I am NOT jealous. A little rain is enough for me. :)
Post a Comment