Sunday, May 27, 2007

going home . . .


Today we are getting ready to fly home. I am kinda bummed. I am not ready to go home. I really love it out here. It has been a great trip and a much needed trip, although I feel the need for another one coming soon! I hope. But most likely not. We'll have to go camping or something. Just away!

We are just getting ready to leave the hotel... then we don't have a lot to do until 4:00 when we have to have our rental car back to the airport. We don't fly out until 8:35 or something... so we have quite a chunk of time to tour the airport... sooo looking forward to that. I love airports!! Just kidding. At least it isn't the Dallas Airport... it was so trashy and stuffy. The Pittsburgh Airport is nice and surprisingly not busy. Not a lot in Pittsburgh seems too busy... or maybe we just missed it all, and that is fine too.

It has been a great trip and I would do it again in a heartbeat. I love to travel. But maybe next time I will fly in to Philadelphia! I want a good Cheesesteak!! I have been craving one for so long now... guess I just need to plan one out to Philly.

We we miss you all and are excited to see you soon! Hope all is well at home. We love you! We are going to drive home tomorrow sometime. We might spend some of the morning in Las Vegas. Who really knows for sure. We don't. We aren't about plans on this trip. We haven't had many and didn't follow the ones that we did have, but it was sure fun getting lost in Pittsburgh! Good times!

Well, well.... I think we better leave. No more internet until Utah.... see you all!

Audios! Goodbye Pittsburgh!

No comments: