oh...how fun!!! Exciting to see her already! I bet you guys are going crazy, I would be, lots to do and lots happening.... (in a good way of course)I am SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let me know when you get back. I want to come down and visit. My work schedule is kinda crazy and sparatic so I will make arangements. I won't have kids for a while either, they go to their dads for a week on the 25th.
6 comments:
oh...how fun!!! Exciting to see her already! I bet you guys are going crazy, I would be, lots to do and lots happening.... (in a good way of course)I am SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY. I'm so excited. I wish I was gonna be there to meet her. Darn it.
CONGRATULATIONS you guys! I'm glad everything is working out for you.
I'm excited! Thanks so much for having me. And, Gremlin too!
Of course!! YAY!! Only 4 more days until we get to see you!! Woohooo!! We are excited too. I'm sure you couldn't tell.
Let me know when you get back. I want to come down and visit. My work schedule is kinda crazy and sparatic so I will make arangements. I won't have kids for a while either, they go to their dads for a week on the 25th.
Post a Comment