Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Our Vacation!!

This is our tentative schuedule for our vacation... if anyone has a suggestion on someplace you think we need to visit, let us know, we are open to suggestions!!

Wednesday: We are thinking about just sticking around Pittsburgh and see what's going on here! Maybe hit a local food joint that everyone can't stop talking about. And just have some fun!

Thursday: We are thinking about going to Washington DC and seeing the Temple. Too bad we forgot our recommends. I could kick myself! Then we will go tour Washington DC!

Friday: New York. We are going to ride the ferry over to NY and see the sights and Ground Zero. Spend the days just seeing all the sights.

Saturday: We are going to go see Niagara Falls and go to the church sights in Palmyra. (Sacred Grove, Cumorah's Hill, Peter Whitmore Farm, Martin Harris Farm, Smith Family Farm)

Sunday: Kirtland, Ohio. We are going to go see the Newel K Whitney Store, John Johnson Farm, Isaac Morley Farm/Home, etc. And of course go to Church at the visitor center.

It's a LOT of stuff to see in a few days... but hopefully we will get to them all.

Of course it is all tentative... if anyone has suggestions or know of something that we should see.... let us know!!

We love you all and see you soon!

2 comments:

Rick said...

Kamie, If you guys go to those places, be sure to use public transportation. DAve said that it is impossible to get around in your own vehicle unless you know the area... Be careful.. I think they said it was $75 to transfer flights, so let us know if you decide to do that..
Love you guys!!
Dad

Katelyn said...

That sounds like a lot of fun. I want to go back out there and visit all those places again! I'm jealous! Take lots of pictures!! I'm sure you will. :)