Yeah, Kamie I am so glad you posted a picture of Hilary, Cute belly :0) She is pretty! Chubby face...ha ya right...nobody ever gets as big as I do! Fun!!!!! Can't wait to meet you Hilary!
Chubby face? That means you'll fit right in here!! haha.. Regardless of how you feel, we all think you are the answer to many dreams and prayers. We can't wait to meet you and share some time with you. We hope you will enjoy your time out here in Utah! We know you will feel welcome here. This has just been too good to be true!!! Just one week and counting!!!
Hilary, You are BEAUTIFUL. I was so excited to finally see a picture of you! (I am a friend of Kamie's from SUU, by the way.) Have a wonderful trip together this week!
7 comments:
Blah! Chubby face!
not blah!
Yeah, Kamie I am so glad you posted a picture of Hilary, Cute belly :0) She is pretty! Chubby face...ha ya right...nobody ever gets as big as I do! Fun!!!!! Can't wait to meet you Hilary!
Man..wish I looked that good when I was 8 months preggers. Heck...I wish I looked that good now. haaaha.
Ah, you all are making me feel so GOOD!
Chubby face? That means you'll fit right in here!! haha..
Regardless of how you feel, we all think you are the answer to many dreams and prayers. We can't wait to meet you and share some time with you. We hope you will enjoy your time out here in Utah!
We know you will feel welcome here. This has just been too good to be true!!! Just one week and counting!!!
Hilary, You are BEAUTIFUL. I was so excited to finally see a picture of you! (I am a friend of Kamie's from SUU, by the way.) Have a wonderful trip together this week!
Post a Comment