
I was just reading on the KSL News and it said that an IKEA opened in Draper this week! That is soo exciting. Of course I have never been to an IKEA until today. It is my dream store. So many organizational tool, the whole store is full!! I was in Heaven! I am going to have lots of fun next time I go to Draper. I am going to start saving up now!
IKEA Draper is OPEN!
Welcome to IKEA Draper! We are the 30th IKEA Store in the U.S. and the 255th Worldwide. Please join us for a fun day out for the family featuring:
*310,000 sq. feet
*51 room-settings
*3 model homes
*10,000 exclusively designed items
*Småland children's play area
*1500 parking spaces
*300-seat restaurant
WOOHOO!!
Anyways, It excites me to have one in Utah.
1 comment:
I tried to talk Brandon in going to be the first 100...they got lots of prizes and a free chair...nice!!! $100 value. You should have seen all the people there...yikes many spent the night...as soon as the newness wears off we are going to go check it out!!
Post a Comment