We were sitting along the river, just relaxing... and there was this cool building. It was quite a ways over there, but I tried to take a picture anyways... worked pretty well.
yes, i know it is sideways... sometimes pictures are stubborn and I can't get them rotated. They show they are rotated and when I post them, they aren't. Retarded.
Good to see you are enjoying yourselves. That is not the Pittsburg as I imagined it would look. Looks pretty nice there! Keep posting and keep us informed as to what is going on! Things are good here!! Love ya Dad
sounds like you are having a great time. CamRee, Tryen & Hadi are looking at these pictures and think they are pretty cool. CamRee had a soccer game tonight and I had my sister in laws babyshower so we are just getting home and thought we would check your blog before we go to bed, Hope all is working out and you continue to have a good time. Love you, take care... kelly & kids
4 comments:
yes, i know it is sideways... sometimes pictures are stubborn and I can't get them rotated. They show they are rotated and when I post them, they aren't. Retarded.
Actually that was me... :)
Good to see you are enjoying yourselves. That is not the Pittsburg as I imagined it would look. Looks pretty nice there!
Keep posting and keep us informed as to what is going on!
Things are good here!!
Love ya
Dad
sounds like you are having a great time. CamRee, Tryen & Hadi are looking at these pictures and think they are pretty cool. CamRee had a soccer game tonight and I had my sister in laws babyshower so we are just getting home and thought we would check your blog before we go to bed, Hope all is working out and you continue to have a good time. Love you, take care... kelly & kids
Post a Comment