Monday, May 21, 2007

A little more of a peak... remember still not finished!



The blue on the top half is actually lighter than the stripes on the bottom half, but you can't really tell. Oh well. It looks a lot better than the nasty white walls that were there before... oh yes and the wallpaper. Blah. Dustyn didn't like it too much at first, but I think that it has grown on him. Okay, I didn't like it too much at first, but once we put up the white stripes it looked good!

4 comments:

Brandon and JaKell said...

looks great!!!!

Anonymous said...

I like it!!! That looks awesome. You guys did a really great job.

dust and kam said...

Thanks, your so nice!! I'm around anytime for decorating advice!! HA HA HA HA RIGHT!!

Rick said...

The bathroom is pretty much finished now... and doesn't look too bad... Just need to put in the one piece of tile...