Saturday, February 24, 2007

The End is Near...(hopefully)!!

After working at what seems like a non-stop pace constantly for the last week solid, Dustyn's thesis is almost done. Kamie has been a work horse typing up all of Dustyn's ramblings. When this is all said and done nobody had better mention art education or place-based education. When its all done we are going to relax for a minute and then do something other than schooling. Thank goodness!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! How fun to be done. PARTY TIME!!

dust and kam said...

No kidding! I am super excited. He just has do defend his thesis next saturday, then he's all done! YAH! Just think, Mike is almost there!

Anonymous said...

Haha...only 2 1/2 years. Then we'll be even poorer than we are now and see even less of each other than we do now. I hear that only lasts for the first year of residency though. I hope that's true. fun, fun! I can't wait to be rich. lol