Monday, August 10, 2009

so... i *almost* forgot.

That would have been terrible. Oh dear.
For some reason I was set for Tuesday at midnight, but I was wrong, wrong, wrong.

So without further stalling...
I give you the winner of a $20.00 gift card to Red Mango.

(because most entries were all on one comment, I went through and listed everyone out on a piece of paper and went about it that way. If anyone one has problems with this procedure, sorry. I just wanted to be fair)

Blogger arianne said...

pick me! i havent been to red mango YET but I will! I have heard way too many good things about it!

I already have your button and the family services link on my blog AND I will post your link to facebook!! :) Oh and YES send me more cards I promise to send them out! :)

Wednesday, August 05, 2009 8:45:00 AM

Congratulations!
Thank you for being an advocate of adoption.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i really won??? WOW! you are my new best friend! I am excited to finally be able to go there. WAHOO!!! when are you coming up again and we can go together???

Que and Brittany's Adoption Journey said...

Yay for Arianne!

Que and Brittany's Adoption Journey said...

Boo for me.

Hahaha

brandon and jakell said...

YAY for Arianne!

(by the way Kam, I didn't plan on you putting me in for it, I just posted because I like the idea :)
Have fun!

Saige said...

Dang. Sorry I missed it. I'm still going to put your button on my blog. :)